Orthodontist T. Todd Britt, DMD has been working in his dream job as an orthodontist in the Gainesville and Oakwood, GA area since 2000. He loves the fun environment of the office and his passion is creating smiles for his patients that they love to show off.
- He attended Miami University for his undergraduate studies.
- He attended the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry where he graduated at the top of his class and received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
- He continued his education at Vanderbilt University Medical Center where he completed a three-year residency in orthodontics
- He was selected for membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society and certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics (Diplomate)
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Georgia Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Northern District Dental Society
- Hall County Dental Association (Past President)
A Family Man Active in the Community
Being an active member of the community is a priority for Dr. Britt. He is a Mentor in the Hall County Mentorship program, has served as chairman of Children’s Dental Health Month for Hall County, and has also served on the advisory board of Lanier Technical College’s Dental Hygiene School. He enjoys frequent speaking opportunities with school groups about dental health, orthodontic treatment, and careers in orthodontics and dentistry. Dr. Britt and his family are active members of Gainesville First United Methodist Church.
Dr. Britt is married to Amy and they have three wonderful children who attend North Hall Middle School and North Hall High School. In his free time, he loves to play golf, fish, hunt, and spend time with his family.